March 24, 2020
for lot 1 977 164 – Boisé Pearson
On February 27, 2020, the owner of lot 1 977 164 (Boisé Pearson) submitted a request for a cadastral operation permit for the subdivision of a public road, connected to Sainte-Anne Street, as well as the creation of seven (7) residential use lots (single-family dwellings).
The cadastral operation request is in compliance with current urban planning regulations.
It is important to remember that according to our regulation, the wetland and its protective strip (15 m) must be preserved, as must 80% of trees with stems of 10 cm and over (DHP). Should more trees need to be cut down in the authorized clearing area for an intervention, the applicant must replace the trees. It is worth mentioning that trees with stems of 10cm are less in diameter can be felled without a permit and they represent an important ratio of the existing woodlot.
After analysing the request according to the SPAIP by-law, the Planning Advisory Committee (PAC) issued a favorable opinion to Council with recommendations including identification, protection and cutting of trees, management of runoff water and preservation of the wetland. These recommendations will allow to ensure the work is controlled.
Finally, the subdivision permit will only be issued once all terms for the project are concluded, including the municipal infrastructure agreement (road and infrastructure).
March 24, 2020
Council has approved $379,000 in repairs and improvements to the parking lot and bicycle and pedestrian paths in Senneville Park. At the August 2019 meeting, Council rejected the bids received, the lowest of which was $585,000. Council had mandated the Technical Services to rework the project and return to tenders. In addition, the budget envelope allocated to the project had been adjusted to $490,000.
We received 11 bids and noted a favourable variance of $111,000 between our budget and the lowest bidder. Therefore, we are very pleased to be able to begin work this spring, if the public health situation and government guidelines allow us to do so. Resolution 2020-03-190
Update June 25th, 2019
- June 25, 2019 - Summary of the plans and documents required - SENNEVILLE SUR LE PARC DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- March 7, 2019 - Site planning and architectural integration program and Appendix 4 to by-law no. 452 of the Village of Senneville, Site Planning and Architectural Integration Program (SPAIP)
- May 3, 2018 - Notice to residents - SENNEVILLE SUR LE PARC DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
- March 27, 2018 - Notice to residents - SENNEVILLE SUR LE PARC DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Information about the development project: Senneville sur le parc
Information on the McKenzie Avenue North Extension Project
- PUBLIC NOTICE To the persons qualified to vote and having the right to be entered on the referendum list of the McKenzie Ave North Sector
- Bylaw decreeing the extension of services along North bound McKenzie Avenue