- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2018 fiscal year - Bylaw 470
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2017 fiscal year - Bylaw 467
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2016 fiscal year - Bylaw 462
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2015 fiscal year - Bylaw 457
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2014 fiscal year - Bylaw 444
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2013 fiscal year - Bylaw 432
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2012 fiscal year - Bylaw 426
- Tax rates and payment terms for the 2011 fiscal year - Bylaw 419
The 2018 due dates for the municipal taxes:
First installment - March 5, 2018
Second installment - June 4, 2018
There is a $ 50 administration fee for any payment refused by the drawee (eg NSF check)
There is no longer a penalty charged on arrears, but all arrears bear interest at the new rate of 10% per year, calculated day-to-day from the due date.
Methods of payment
Payment may be given in cash, cheque or by direct payment.
By mail: send one or more post-dated cheques by mail payable do the Village of Senneville using payments stubs attached to your account.
At the Town Hall: in person (cash or cheque with your payment stub) during regular office hours (Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 12:45 pm to 4:30 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm).
Important: If you are paying your municipal taxes via your financial institution, please note that you will need to enter your client number that can be found on your tax bill. However, certain financial institution require a four digit number, therefore you will need to add one or two zeros at the begining of your client number. Per example for client number 50 = 0050 or 150 = 0150.
To consult the tax bill for the Village of Senneville, click here